Educational seminar – “Autonomic Function Testing and Level of Physical Fitness based on Heart Rate Variability Analysis”
We are pleased to invite you to the educational seminar Clinical Applications of Heart Rate Variability Analysis, which will take place in Sheraton JFK Airport Hotel at 132-26 South Conduit Ave., Jamaica, NY 11430-1505. On Saturday and Sunday, December 16-17th, 2017. The seminar is sponsored by Intellewave, Inc (www.intellewave.net, www.nerveexpress.com ).
This event will take place over two days and comprise plenary lectures with live case presentations.
This seminar aims to provide you with an opportunity to learn about different clinical applications of the method of quantitative assessment of autonomic nervous system and level of physical fitness, which is based on Heart Rate Variability(HRV) analysis. Upon completion of this seminar, among other things you will be able to:
1. Analyze Autonomic Nervous System status for different clinical and physiological conditions
2. Risk stratification of sudden cardiac arrest based on ANS status and adaptability level
3. Optimize beta-blockers therapy based on analysis of sympathetic and parasympathetic activities level
4. Recognize level of pathophysiological development by parasympathetic assessment using full protocol of Autonomic testing
5. Evaluate pathophysiological level of cardiovascular and diabetic autonomic neuropathy, based on autonomic testing
6. Assess the effectiveness of any therapy by making comparison of pre-and-post quantitative measurement of autonomic status
7. Using Real-Time Autonomic assessment during any testing procedure or any therapeutic interventions.
8. Validation study result of the Nerve-Express system from Columbia university
9. Validation study of the Intellewave device with Bland-Altman analysis by FDA requirements
10. Use level of physical fitness assessment to optimize training protocol, for overall physiological status and patient
For seminar registration please call 516-341-0307 or 917-586-8498 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org or register online by clicking REGISTER NOW. Registration cost is $495.
For the registration provide your name, address, email and phone number.
Hilton Garden Inn JFK
NOTE: Sheraton JFK and Hilton Garden Inn JFK stay on 20 feet of each other. Between JFK and Hotel, there is shuttle service available.
Booking Method: Guest must call on own to make individual reservations and provide their credit card information to guarantee reservation by calling the Sales Department at 1-718-425-1251 or 1-917-378-2914 or via email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
When calling/emailing please refer to the “IntelleWave Meeting” to receive the discounted rate and state your hotel of choice. Cut off for reservations will be on 11/20/2017.
“Please note that Room accommodations and discounts are Based upon the hotels availability.
We look forward to seeing you at this event.
Alexander Riftine, PhD
President & CEO