H7 HEART RATE SENSOR
A comfortable heart rate sensor strap which you connect via bluetooth to your fitness app or training device. Monitor your real-time, accurate heart rate while you train, review and analyze it during or after workouts. You can use your Polar H7 strap with a number of Polar products as well as other compatible gym equipment.
- Compatible with dozens of leading fitness apps, including FitnessScore and Stress&Welness
- Compatible with iPhone 4S and later, and with selected Android devices including Samsung Galaxy S3 and S4 using Android 4.3 or later. Check all compatible device
- Transfers heart rate information while swimming with products which support 5kHz transmission
SOFT STRAP FOR HEART RATE MONITORING
Measure your heart rate accurately and comfortably
The Polar Soft strap is the most comfortable chest strap for heart rate measurement. The smart fusion of soft fabrics and adaptive sensor material make it extremely sensitive to your heart’s electrical signals, so it can pick up your heart rate quicker and more accurately. This light training garment is compatible with all Polar heart rate sensors, utilizing the same snap attachment method.
Black available in sizes XS-S, M-XXL, and XXXL.
New! White, blue, pink and orange available in size M-XXL.
By working with you in the gym and by suggesting some great classes for you to go to we can start building really strong foundations for your development through your mobility program.
BATTERY SET FOR HEART RATE SENSOR
It couldn’t be easier to change the battery in your Polar product. This set includes a CR2025 battery, a sealing ring, and a battery cover for easy and quick replacement.
How do I know if I need replacement strap and/or battery?
Your heart rate sensor battery or strap may need replacing if:
- Your training computer does not show heart rate reading
- Your heart rate reading is erratic or stays unchanged for a long time
- The heart symbol does not blink.
Is my heart rate sensor compatible with the Soft strap and Battery kit?
The Polar Soft strap and CR2025 battery are compatible with following heart rate sensors
- H1 heart rate sensor
- H2 heart rate sensor
- H3 heart rate sensor
- H6 heart rate sensor
- H7 heart rate sensor
How do I change the battery to my heart rate sensor?
Please see videos below
How to wear a heart rate sensor with fabric strap?
Polar heart rate sensor measures the ECG signal from the chest. This is where the signal is the strongest. The type of the ECG signal slightly varies from person to person. The ECG signal strength can depend on chest form, the anatomical location and position of the heart, position of the electrodes, and the amount of body fat. If the ECG signal is weak, the signal can get disturbed more easily. To ensure accurate detection (needed before measuring is possible) the contact between skin and electrodes needs to be constant. To ensure good contact:
- Moisten the electrode areas of the heart rate sensor. At the beginning of the exercise session your skin may be dry and the moisture will help ensure better contact. When you start to sweat the contact will improve because the salt in sweat conducts electrical signals very well. If your elastic strap has plastic electrodes, saliva is a good conductor as well. If the strap has fabric electrodes, it is essential that you moisten them thoroughly with water before exercise.
- Tighten the elastic strap. If the strap is loose, the movement of the electrodes will disturb ECG signal detection. If the standard-size strap does not fit comfortably, larger and smaller straps are available as accessories.
- Try different sensor positions to find the best for you. If the signal is weak when the sensor is placed right under pectorals (recommended position), move the sensor left or right, lower or higher to find the best signal. There are known cases where heart rate is detected better when the sensor is turned with the Polar logo upside down and facing out, or even when attached on the back.
- Try shaving a small area on your chest. Chest hair may weaken contact. If you cannot find your heart rate signal by positioning the sensor differently or using conductive gel (only for plastic electrodes), shaving a small area for better conductivity may help.